Thursday, May 29, 2008

To my dearest zi mui! Chin Tan

Just want to let u knw that i reli care for you. I would like to know how are you doin there. So do keep me update with your life! I guess right now this is the only way that i could keep in touch with you.. you are a total bitch man! How could u treat me like this.. I didnt know that i really miss you that much till i actually cried after reading your blog. Thank god that least you are doing something in your life which let me keep track with you. If not i really think you have already dissapear in my life. i really couldnt control my feelings towards you which makes me sound like a lesbian now! Do you know that! TAN ZI CHIN!!! i really wana tell you that I MISS YOU MY DEAR, zi mui! you can say, that you are the one and only one which never keep in touch with us! Even when u were in Malaysia, i could hardly contact and meet up wit u.. AND NOW! u plan to go HONG KONG.. you always give me lots of shock and suprises.. I really do feel like a lesbian everytime sending you message.. do you know that?? you didnt even contact me. alwiz soo busy.. even though everyone is busy with their own life but i do hope to keep in touch wit u and hope you are doing well, where ever u go and whutever you do.. PLEASE Do take care of yourself and dont let anyone worry about you, specially your parents.. and i wana tell u this.. no matter where u go.. i would like to knw how you doing? do inform me..

I know there's time we have to let goes of things when the time comes.. and i hope the best for you, my dear zi mui.. Do what ever you think is right and i will always be there to support you, as my dear zi mui. But i do hope tat you could contact me whenever you are free I would try to meet up with you cause i really miss your presence. It has been quite sometime since i last talked to u.. but i know the days would come.. No matter how busy i am i would hope to spend some time wit u my dear.. miss u! take care and all the best!!

No comments: