Monday, May 12, 2008

First time

This is almost the end of semester 2.. practical class in service and kitchen.. but last 2weeks was my very FIRST time, touching roar chicken.. haha.. serious shit! i was avoiding all this while.. trying not to touch all this disguisting things.. i dare not touch roar meat, never ever try.. i knew i would need to face it 1 day.. so i try to force myself to do it, even since b4 i started this course.. i know my attitude.. if no one force me, i would nvr ever do it.. i was soo worry about this.. i dont know why. maybe i'm kinda weird. haha.. i can tell u that ever since i started my second sem. i try to avoid and only do the salad, soup, dessert... whutever i will do.. as long not touching those disgusting roar , yucky meat.. HAHA... but i still faced it and i was happy with it.. i wasnt that bad lar... anyhow i know i would need to do it in the future.. haha.. its jz that matter of time.. ^^

No comments: