Monday, June 23, 2008

Past (happy that it is over) and future (waiting for me to find out)..

I was going through a hard time in the past weeks , with my life, exam, family and friends. i could not cope with what's happening in my life as it strike as fast as a lightning.. Everything seems to be unpredictable. At first i could not handle and accept things that happen faster than i can think and decide but it is over as now i found out there's better things in life. There's give and take as i can say. After rain there's always sun light behind it, and we just have to wait for the time to come that's all. =)

Life couldn't be better than this after i make up my mind. I will stay strong my dear as i know you guys would stay by my side as i walk through in life.. I have my aims and goals which nothing cant push me down.. So don't worry about me..

No comments: